|$5M||13 May 2021||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$8M||01 Mar 2021||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
|$2M||17 Feb 2021||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|$6M||17 Dec 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$10M||16 Dec 2020||San Diego, California, United States|
|$5M||14 Jul 2020||New Jersey, United States|
|$2M||23 Jun 2020||San Diego, California, United States|
|$1M||01 May 2020||Santa Clarita, California, United States|
|$1M||12 Sep 2019||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
– TripleBlind, a startup that has devised a way to encrypt data so that it can be shared without ever being decrypted or even leaving the data owner’s firewall, and keeping the whole process compliant with data protection regulations, raised $24m in Series A funding.
– The round was co-led by General Catalyst and the Mayo Clinic, with AVG Basecamp Fund, Accenture Ventures, Clocktower Technology Ventures, Dolby Family Ventures, Flyover Capital, KCRise Fund, NextGen Venture Partners and Wavemaker Three-Sixty Health also participating.
– The company estimates there are some 43 zetabytes of data stored by enterprises today globally that is not being used as it could be because of the limitations imposed both by these and other data protection rules, as well as general hesitancy over sharing IP and other issues around sharing data.
– DeepScribe is a San Francisco, CA-based provider of an ambient AI medical scribe.
– The company raised $5.2m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Bee Partners with participation from Industry Ventures and Stage II Capital along with existing investors Tsingyuan Ventures, 1984 Ventures, Wavemaker 360, Supernode Ventures, Skydeck, Plug and Play and Sequoia Scout Fund.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.