In 2009 was created Upward Mobility, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Boston. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2002. The top activity for fund was in 2001. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Upward Mobility, startups are often financed by Wheatley Partners, U.S. Trust, Sprout Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wheatley Partners, U.S. Trust, Sprout Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wheatley Partners, U.S. Trust, Sprout Group.
This organization was formed by Ted Chan, Victoria Slingerland.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline MarketFirst, MarketFirst Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Education, Marketing. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|Audi Electronics Venture||Bayern, Gaimersheim, Germany|
|Chengbohan Chuangtou||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Conny & Co||Schwyz, Switzerland, Wollerau|
|Creative Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|European Data Incubator||Bilbao, Pais Vasco, Spain|
|Financial Health Network||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|FrontLine Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Ithmaar Bank||Bahrain, Capital Governorate, Manama|
|Kiwoom Investment||Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea, Youidodong|
|Korean Impact Collective Funds||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|OnPoint Technologies||Florida, United States, Winter Park|
|Social Impact 360||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Tecum Capital Partners||Pennsylvania, United States, Wexford|
|TiE Angels||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|Wind River Financial||Madison, United States, Wisconsin|
|$75K||15 Jan 2011||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$22M||18 Jan 2001||Mountain View, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.