|Adaptive Healthcare Fund||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Aurora Cannabis||Alberta, Canada, Cremona|
|Banques Populaires||France, Ile-de-France, Montigny-le-bretonneux|
|Bluesky Equities Ltd||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|China Create Capital Limited||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|FFP Holdings||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Halocare||Gauteng, NA - South Africa, South Africa|
|Mingly Capital Corporation||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Morgenthau Venture Partners||Florida, Fort Lauderdale, United States|
|New England Partners||Massachusetts, Quincy, United States|
|Origin Partners||Hillsborough, New Jersey, United States|
|Otter Capital||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Rootscap||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|San Francisco Equity Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Twin Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|V8 Capital Partners||Ebène, Mauritius, Plaines Wilhems|
|WEH Ventures||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Zigong Boyuan||China, Sichuan, Zigong|
|$3M||07 Jun 2022||Calgary, Canada|
|$1M||18 Nov 2021||Edmonton, Canada|
|$1M||21 Sep 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|01 Feb 2021||Calgary, Canada|
True Angle Medical Technologies
|$1M||01 Jan 2021||Edmonton, Canada|
|01 Nov 2020||Calgary, Canada|
|$6M||08 Sep 2020||Calgary, Canada|
Orpyx Medical Technologies
|$7M||08 Jul 2020||Canada|
|01 Feb 2020||Calgary, Canada|
– PhenoTips announced that it has raised CAD $2.5m in an oversubscribed seed fundraising round led by the GreenSky Accelerator Fund IV.
– The round includes the support of the Toronto Innovation Acceleration Partners, Thin Air Labs, Yorkville Partners, and angel investors including members of the GreenSky President’s Club.
– PhenoTips empowers healthcare providers to deliver precision medicine with the most complete and interoperable software solution for medical genetics.
– The company plans to double the size of its twelve-person Canada-based team and expand its cloud-based product offerings.
– Fluid Biotech Inc. from Calgary, AB, Canada closed a $4.7m seed funding round.
– The round was led by Metis Innovative of Miami and ShangBay Capital of Palo Alto, California, with participation from new investors UCeed Health Fund and UCeed Child Health and Wellness Fund from the University of Calgary, Thin Air Labs, Wharton Alumni Angels, Amino Capital, Bluesky Equities, ThresholdImpact and Alabaster Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to engage contract manufacturers to initiate production, complete regulatory milestones, and plan for first-in-human implantation.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.