|Alfa-Bank||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|Jiangsu Coastal Capital||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|Koch Engineered Solutions (Koch)||Kansas, United States, Wichita|
|Leyou Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|Lodha Group||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Ludwig Cancer Research||New York, New York, United States|
|Mangrove||Rotterdam, The Netherlands, Zuid-Holland|
|Unilever Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Union Labs||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Xintai Touzi||China, Harbin, Heilongjiang|
|$13M||22 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$8M||20 Jun 2022||-|
|$13M||15 Jun 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$2M||04 Mar 2022||-|
|$3M||02 Mar 2022||Venice, California, United States|
|$30M||16 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$12M||14 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$3M||24 Dec 2021||Delaware City, Delaware, United States|
|$5M||15 Dec 2021||-|
– Ondo Finance is a New York-based deFi protocol startup.
– The company has raised $4m in funding.
– The round was led by Pantera Capital with participation from Genesis, Digital Currency Group, CMS, CoinFund, Chapter One, Bixin, Divergence, Protoscale Capital, The LAO, Stani Kulechov, Josh Hannah, Richard Ma, Diogo Monica, and Christy Choi.
– The funds will be used to accelerate the adoption of DeFi among mainstream investors by enabling the granular exchange of risk.
– ClayStack is a next-generation staking platform for digital assets.
– The company raised $5.2m in a seed funding round co-led by leading blockchain-focused investment firm, CoinFund, and ParaFi Capital.
– The round also received participation from Coinbase Ventures, Spartan Group, HyperSphere, Defiance Capital, Hashed, Solana Foundation, The LAO, Genblock Capital, Ledger Prime, Animoca Brands, Republic Labs, and more.
– The recent funding will help ClayStack redefine the current staking ecosystem by building a robust platform that is secure and open for all.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.