Tana Africa Capital
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
South Africa, Johannesburg
The the headquarters of this VC is in Johannesburg. The VC's location is in Africa, South Africa.
We also identified another 1 core personnel in our database.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. This fund was the most active in 2007.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be more than 20 years old to get investment from this fund. Promasidor Holdings is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Food and Beverage, Manufacturing. In addition, there is 1 more industry where it has achieved success. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - South Africa.
The fund usually invests by oneself. The investor in the following rounds is usually Ajinomoto.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: thecapitalgroup.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.