|2M||01 Jun 2021||Canada, Calgary|
|12M||31 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|26M||25 May 2021|
|17 May 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|10M||11 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|10M||03 May 2021|
|6M||08 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|4M||31 Mar 2021|
|31M||11 Mar 2021||United States, San Francisco|
– Saturn, a NYC-based community-centric social platform built around the calendar, raised more than $44m in funding. – Backers included General Catalyst, Insight Partners, and Coatue, as well as Bezos Expeditions (the personal investment company of Jeff Bezos), Marc Benioff (CEO and founder of Salesforce), Dara Khosrowshahi (CEO of Uber), Dick Costolo and Adam Bain’s 01 Advisors (former CEO and COO of Twitter), Mike Vernal (Partner at Sequoia Capital), Robert Downey Jr., Inspired Capital, WndrCo, Elad Gil, Ashton Kutc... Read more
– 44.01, a startup, raised $5m in seed funding. – Apollo Projects, a early-stage investment fund from Max and Sam Altman, led the round and Breakthrough Energy Ventures participated. – The startup plans to mineralize CO2 using vast deposits of precursor materials. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.