|$17M||12 Jan 2023||New York, New York, United States|
|$14M||28 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$14M||20 Sep 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$4M||19 Sep 2022||Medford, Massachusetts, United States|
|$2M||26 Aug 2022||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|01 Jun 2022||Waterloo, Ontario, Canada|
|10 May 2022||California, United States|
|$5M||28 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$28M||23 Mar 2022||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
– Vouch is an insurance platform for startups.
– Company raised $90M in Series F funding.
– The round was led by Redpoint Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank Capital, Ribbit Capital, Allegis Group, Sound Ventures, and SiriusPoint.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s operations and line of insurance products.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.