|$29M||03 Sep 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
– Homage, a caregiving-focused startup, raised $30m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Sheares Healthcare Group and joined by new investors DG Daiwa Ventures and Sagana Capital, and returning backers East Ventures, HealthXCapital, SeedPlus, Trihill Capital and Alternate Ventures.
– The funding will be used to develop Homage’s technology, continue integrating with aged and disability care payer and provider infrastructure and speed-up its regional expansion through partnerships with hospitals and care providers.
– Homage currently operates in Singapore, Malaysia and Australia.
– Homage’s services include home visits from caregivers, nurses, therapists and doctors; telemedicine; and services for chronic illnesses.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.