In 1800 was created Royal Society Enterprise Fund, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. The main department of described VC is located in the London.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Medical Device, Product Design. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight OrganOx, Base4.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2011.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the Royal Society Enterprise Fund, startups are often financed by Technikos, Oxford Technology Management, London Technology Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Technikos, Oxford Technology Management, Meridian Growth Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Amadeus Capital Partners.
|Boyaa Interactive||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Eggnog Latte Foundation||-|
|EnCana||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|ePartners||Irving, Texas, United States|
|Fujian Tourism Information Center||-|
|Harrison Street Real Estate Capital||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Histemi Inversiones SL||-|
|Orfin Ventures||Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, United States|
|Pratithi Investment Trust||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Prosnav Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Stafford Capital Partners||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|StoneMill Ventures||Arlington, United States, Virginia|
|Vasgos||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Vinnova||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Windcrest Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||07 Feb 2011||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
|$2M||27 Jan 2011||United Kingdom, England|
|$1M||10 Feb 2010||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.