This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Redwood Ventures is the renowned VC, which was created in 2017. The primary office of this VC is located in Guadalajara. The fund is located in Mexico, North America.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 1-2 others. Aside from Redwood Ventures, start-ups are often funded by Wayra, KF Ventures, Genesis Capital Ventures and 1 other fund. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are 500 Startups, VARIV Capital, MC Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Axon Partners Group.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Financial Services, Mobile Payments. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. yotepresto is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Mexico.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 3 percentage points less exits in comparison to other VCs. The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak.
Besides the listed founders, we have found 3 key employees of this fund in our database.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.