|Agri Vie||Cape Town, South Africa, Western Cape|
|Antin Infrastructure Partners||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Bofang Hulian Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Charterhouse Capital Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Dynamic Venture Opportunities Fund||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|ERGO Capital||California, Irvine, United States|
|Fulcrum Global Capital||Kansas, Mound City, United States|
|iloom||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Lan Shang Capital||-|
|Lengshan Touzi||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Meaningful Partners||California, El Segundo, United States|
|Niantic||California, San Francisco, United States|
|TackleBox||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Toubkal Partners||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
– Rappi, a Colombian on-demand delivery startup, raised $500m funding.
– The round was led by T. Rowe Price and joined by Baillie Gifford, Third Point, Octahedron, GIC and SoftBank.
– The company has raised $2bn since its inception in 2015.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.