The top activity for fund was in 2018. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the NPIF u2013 Mercia Equity Finance, startups are often financed by SBRI Healthcare, Mercia Technologies, Imperial Innovations. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund, Summit Alpha, Par Equity. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by NHS England.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Biotechnology, Medical. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Pimberly, Authenticate Information Systems, Azzure IT. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
|Aioi Nissay Dowa||-|
|Asia Climate Partners (ACP)||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|BCE Inc (Bell Canada Enterprises)||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|First Tech Federal Credit Union||Beaverton, Oregon, United States|
|GoHub||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Harbor View Advisors||Florida, Ponte Vedra Beach, United States|
|Larnabel Ventures||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|Zuoyu Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$1M||29 Jun 2022||Sheffield, England, United Kingdom|
|$2M||08 May 2022||Sheffield, England, United Kingdom|
|$342K||08 Apr 2022||Hull, England, United Kingdom|
|$24M||16 Mar 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$2M||10 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$438K||08 Feb 2022||Manchester, England, United Kingdom|
|$4M||13 Sep 2021||Sheffield, England, United Kingdom|
|$685K||07 Sep 2021||Sheffield, England, United Kingdom|
|$342K||12 Aug 2021||Middlesbrough, England, United Kingdom|
– Tutorful, a Sheffield, UK-based edtech platform for parents and students to find online tutors, raised £3m in funding.
– The funding was provided by Mercia’s Northern Venture Capital Trust (VCT) funds and NPIF – Mercia Equity Finance.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to further enhance the platform, expand into new international markets and create around 27 additional jobs at its Sheffield headquarters.
– Airship Services from Sheffield develops hospitality software.
– The company raised £500k in funding.
– NPIF – Mercia Equity Finance, which is managed by Mercia and is part of the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund (NPIF), provided the funding.
– The new investment will be used to expand operations and business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.