|$3M||12 Nov 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|26 Aug 2021||-|
|06 Jul 2021||Dakar, Dakar, Senegal|
|26 May 2021||Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya|
|03 Mar 2021||Côte d'Ivoire, Lagunes, Côte d'Ivoire|
|26 Oct 2020||Nairobi|
|$6M||05 Oct 2020||Central Region, Kampala, Uganda|
– Autochek, a pan-African automotive company, raised $13.1m in seed funding.
– The round was led by TLcom Capital and 4DX Ventures, and joined by existing investors Golden Palm Investments, Enza Capital, Lateral Capital, and others.
– First-time investors ASK Capital and Mobility 54 Investment SAS also participated.
– The company has raised $16.5m in two financing rounds.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.