|AMP Ventures||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Bank of Fukuoka||Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan|
|Berti Green Accelerator||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Bochuang Zhilian||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Clover Health||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Copper||New York, New York, United States|
|Financial Services Capital Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Hambro Perks Ltd.||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Impact46||Ar Riyad, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Knight Enterprise Fund||Florida, Miami, United States|
|Lothian Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Manifest Investment Partners||Belvedere Tiburon, California, United States|
|Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company||Chiyoda, Japan|
|New Mexico State Investment Council||New Mexico, Santa Fe, United States|
|Orpi||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Segue Group||Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan, Sapporo|
|Slater Technology Fund||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
|Tipping Point Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Unilumin Group||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Valor Ventures||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$33M||15 Sep 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|13 Sep 2022||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
|$150K||05 Aug 2022||Charlottesville, Virginia, United States|
TwelveStone Health Partners
|12 Jul 2022||Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States|
|$3M||06 Jul 2022||-|
|$100M||01 Dec 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$40M||10 Nov 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$15M||03 Nov 2021||Misgav Regional Council, North District, Israel|
|$15M||26 Oct 2021||Champaign, Illinois, United States|
– SimBioSys announced it raised $15m in Series A funding to accelerate the development and commercialization of its TumorScope software platform.
– The company’s novel, simulation-based, precision medicine platform enables individualized treatment planning for cancer patients.
– This Series A was co-led by Genoa Ventures and Northpond Ventures, with participation from AV8 Ventures, Heritage Medical Group, and Mayo Clinic.
– Existing investors and founders also participated in this financing round, bringing the company’s total capital raised to $21m.
– In the first half of 2021, SimBioSys tripled its headcount, bringing in expert clinicians, scientists, and executives from the life sciences industry.
– Upward Health raised a significant equity financing led by Heritage Group, with participation from existing investors including Noro-Moseley Partners, the Blue Venture Fund and Windham Ventures.
– The company partners with health plans, taking on risk and guaranteeing outcomes in both cost and quality across their most complex and high-cost populations.
– The company pairs these members with care specialists who form trusted relationships and coordinate all aspects of the members’ care.
– Upward Health enables Facilitated Virtual Care™ visits with Upward Health providers and works to support and strengthen any existing member relationships with primary care physicians.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.