|$20M||24 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|10 Jun 2021||Virginia, United States|
|02 Mar 2021||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
|$27M||09 Jan 2020||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|$30M||20 Aug 2019||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$10M||16 Apr 2019||Virginia, United States|
|$5M||11 Feb 2019||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$26M||19 Nov 2018||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$100M||07 Aug 2018||Waltham, Massachusetts, United States|
– SimBioSys announced it raised $15m in Series A funding to accelerate the development and commercialization of its TumorScope software platform.
– The company’s novel, simulation-based, precision medicine platform enables individualized treatment planning for cancer patients.
– This Series A was co-led by Genoa Ventures and Northpond Ventures, with participation from AV8 Ventures, Heritage Medical Group, and Mayo Clinic.
– Existing investors and founders also participated in this financing round, bringing the company’s total capital raised to $21m.
– In the first half of 2021, SimBioSys tripled its headcount, bringing in expert clinicians, scientists, and executives from the life sciences industry.
– Upward Health raised a significant equity financing led by Heritage Group, with participation from existing investors including Noro-Moseley Partners, the Blue Venture Fund and Windham Ventures.
– The company partners with health plans, taking on risk and guaranteeing outcomes in both cost and quality across their most complex and high-cost populations.
– The company pairs these members with care specialists who form trusted relationships and coordinate all aspects of the members’ care.
– Upward Health enables Facilitated Virtual Care™ visits with Upward Health providers and works to support and strengthen any existing member relationships with primary care physicians.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.