Handelsbanken is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1871. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Stockholm. The company was established in Europe in Sweden.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This Handelsbanken works on 21 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2016.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 participants. Despite the Handelsbanken, startups are often financed by Stephan Carlquist, Mohammed Al-Amoudi, Joachim Samuelsson. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Swedbank Roburu2019s Ny Teknik, Swedbank Robur, Swedbank.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Computer, Health Care. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline FRISQ Holding AB, Storytel, Crunchfish Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Sweden.
|10x Value Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Ardent Venture Partners||-|
|Choice Capital Partners||-|
|Georgian Pine Investments||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Haitong Innovation Capital Management||-|
|Intermountain Ventures||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|IW.DX Partners||Japan, Tokyo|
|Monta Vista Capital||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|Ontario Ministry of Economic Development||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Sageview Capital||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Shenzhen Esaif-Capital Investment||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Shidu Zichan||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Shou Jin Lianhe||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|The Chinese Founders Fund||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$59M||31 May 2021||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$24M||17 Mar 2021||Malmo, Skåne County, Sweden|
|$60M||26 Jan 2021||Sweden, Stockholm County|
Irisity AB (publ)
|$6M||01 Nov 2020||Gothenburg, Västra Götaland County, Sweden|
|$34M||01 Sep 2020||Sweden, Stockholm County|
|$53M||27 May 2020||Sweden, Stockholm County|
FRISQ Holding AB
|$6M||13 Feb 2017||Sweden, Stockholm|
|$5M||07 Oct 2016||Malmo, Skåne County, Sweden|
|$12M||06 Oct 2016||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.