|China Telenet Ventures||-|
|Country Garden||China, Foshan, Guangdong|
|Draper Richards||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Ferring Pharmaceuticals||Saint-prex, Switzerland, Vaud|
|J Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Jiufu Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|JumpStartUp||Bengaluru, India, Karnataka|
|Lighthouse Labs RVA||Richmond, United States, Virginia|
|Muzhitong Technology||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|NTT East||Japan, Tokyo|
|One World Capital||China, Shaanxi, Xian Shi|
|PAPEfunds||Bryanston, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Sansar Capital||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Stage 2 Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Vertex Asia Fund||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Yongfengsheng Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$15M||09 Nov 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$14M||11 Oct 2022||United, Louisiana, United States|
|$300M||19 May 2022||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$15M||23 Feb 2022||-|
|$4M||28 Jan 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|01 Jan 2022||Solana Beach, California, United States|
|$8M||22 Nov 2021||-|
|$150M||14 Sep 2021||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$1M||09 Sep 2021||Ohio, United States|
– Jakarta-based Xendit, best known for its digital payment infrastructure but also focused on other financial products, announced it has raised $150 million in Series C funding, bumping its valuation to $1 billion.
– The round was led by Tiger Global Management, with participation from returning investors Accel, Amasia and Goat Capital.
– This new round brings its total funding so far to $238 million.
– The company was founded in 2015 by chief executive officer Moses Lo and chief operating officer Tessa Wijaya.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.