In 1935 was created CUNA Mutual Group, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Madison. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Northwestern Mutual Future Ventures.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Financial Services, Non Profit. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Splash Financial, Constellation Digital Partners.
|2nd Time Around||United States, Boston|
|Palisades Growth Capital||United States, Los Angeles|
|Guide Ventures||United States, Bellevue|
|Trend Micro||Japan, Tokyo|
|Cambridge Research & Innovation Ltd.||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|Yorkshire Bank||United Kingdom, Leeds|
|Caribou Asset Management||-|
|Perry Creek Capital||United States, New York|
|Pathway Capital Management||United States, Irvine|
|SamInvest Mitt||Sweden, Härnösands domkyrkodistrikt|
|AUC Venture Lab||Egypt, Cairo|
|Beijing Qianxiang Yixin Technology Development||China, Beijing|
|Qianhai Huarui Tianfu||China, Guangdong|
|Zolon Ventures||India, Hyderabad|
|Lightrock||United Kingdom, London|
|$1M||15 Mar 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$10M||28 Sep 2020||United States, Long Beach|
|$4M||10 Jun 2019||United States, Cleveland|
Constellation Digital Partners
|$2M||01 Jan 2015||United States, Raleigh|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.