|Chobani Food Incubator||United States, New York|
|Signal Peak Ventures||United States, Salt Lake City|
|FSI||United States, Nashville|
|Swift Communications||United States, Carson City|
|Alliance Boots||United States, Deerfield|
|Synogen||United States, Gainesville|
|Macnica Networks Corp.||Japan, Yokohama|
|$3M||07 Oct 2020||Canada, Vancouver|
|$2M||17 Sep 2020||France, Paris|
|$2M||27 Aug 2020||Canada, Montréal|
– Domination Finance, a non-custodial, decentralized exchange for dominance pairs, announced the successful completion of a $3.2m seed round involving top investors in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
– The venture’s now operational platform allows users to trade Bitcoin Dominance (BTCDOM), Ethereum Dominance (ETHDOM), and Tether Dominance (USDTDOM) in a way that was not previously available, aiming to provide global users with sufficient liquidity, low latency, and high price accuracy.
– Led by ParaFi Capital, an alternative investment firm focused on blockchain and decentralized finance markets, the funding round included such investors as Dragonfly Capital, AU21, Shima Capital, LD Capital, Huobi Ventures, OKEx BlockdreamVentures, KNS Group, GSR, CoinGecko and an impressive list of angel investors.
– ZenLedger is a cryptocurrency tax software and blockchain analytics startup.
– Company raised $6m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Bloccelerate VC with participation from Mark Cuban’s Radical Ventures, G1 VC, Borderless Capital, 4RC, Centrality, BIGG Digital Assets, CoinGecko, Accelerator Ventures, angel investors Jon Staenberg and Darren Lau, as well as previous investors Vestigo Ventures, Castle Island Ventures, Migration Capital, Blackwater Capital, and Karl Muth.
– The company intends to use the funds to release its cryptocurrency portfolio management solution, to grow its team through new hires in marketing, enterprise sales, customer service, and software engineering, to further advance the product and customer experience.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.