|$7M||16 Jun 2020||Maryland, United States|
|$6M||05 Aug 2019||New York, United States|
|01 Feb 2019||Maryland, United States|
– Rapid Silicon, a provider of AI-enabled application-specific FPGAs based on open-source technology, announced $15 million in seed funding led by ChengWei Capital and Cambium Capital.
– Rapid Silicon is headed by industry veteran Dr. Naveed Sherwani and has offices in San Jose and Shanghai, and plans to expand with additional offices in Europe and Asia.
– Rapid Silicon’s new generation of FPGAs targets a wide range of applications, allowing customers to introduce differentiated products in record time.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.