|ADC Telecommunications||Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States|
|FTSE 100 Listed Healthcare Company||-|
|Merifin Capital||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Pingtan Dongfeng Jiankang Yiliao Touzi||China, Fujian, Pingtan|
|Sijia Jianxin Fund||-|
|Sparkland Capital||California, San Jose, United States|
|TCF Capital Funding||-|
|Teo Hong Silom||Samut Prakan, Samut Prakan Province, Thailand|
|$112M||15 Jul 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$10M||03 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$11M||06 Mar 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|$750K||21 Jun 2016||Lowell, Massachusetts, United States|
|$1M||25 Sep 2015||Massachusetts, United States|
|$13M||23 Mar 2015||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|16 Jul 2014||Massachusetts, United States|
|$4M||15 Apr 2014||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– FutureFuel.io, a student loan repayment platform that helps borrowers pay down debt quickly and efficiently, today announced a $10m Series A1 round, bringing its total Series A funding to $21.6M.
– This latest round was led by UBS, the world’s leading global wealth management firm, with additional participation from the investing arms of established technology, financial services, and insurance leaders, including new investor Aflac Ventures, and existing investors Fiserv, and Salesforce Ventures. Fiserv, Salesforce, and UBS are also customers of FutureFuel.io, leveraging the platform to address student debt within their workplace, as an employee benefit. All previous FutureFuel.io investors also participated in this round of funding, including Rethink Impact, Vulcan Capital, Breton, SixThirty, and the Impact Engine.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.