BGA Invest AB
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
This investor is located in Europe, Sweden. The main office of this VC is situated in Lund.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 6-10 years old to get investment from this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified GreenTech, Energy. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 6 more industries for this fund. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Sweden. Acconeer, Minesto are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund.
The fund's activity peaked in 2015. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2015.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 1-2 participants. Along with BGA Invest AB, start-ups are often financed by InnoEnergy, Almi Invest. The most common co-investors for the fund is Midroc New Technology. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Jörgen Lantto, InnoEnergy, Horizon 2020.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: bgagroup.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.