Bergen Asset Management
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
This investor is located in North America, United States.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds individually.
Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Oil and Gas, Water. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund.
At the time of investment by Bergen Asset Management, a typical start-up valuation would be 10-50 millions dollars. In comparison with other funds, Bergen Asset Management makes 63 percentage points more than the average number of lead investments. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. The fund's activity peaked in 2018. In addition, the fund was active in 2019.
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.