BDC Capital - Cleantech Practice
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
This investor is located in North America, Canada. The primary office of this VC is located in Calgary.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 other investors. Along with BDC Capital - Cleantech Practice, start-ups are often financed by Export Development Canada, Middleland Capital. The most common co-investors for the fund are Middleland Capital, Richardson Ventures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Middleland Capital.
The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This fund was the most active in 2019.
Besides the listed founders, we have found 5 key employees of this fund in our database.
Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified AgTech, Nanotechnology. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 6 more industries for this fund. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Vive Crop Protection, Vive Crop Protection, Noblegen. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Canada. The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 6-10.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: bdcnewengland.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first last, first, first last_initial, last first_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
33.3% of cases
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.