|Abstraction Ventures||Louisiana, New Orleans, United States|
|Dayang Group||China, Dalian, Zhejiang|
|Energy Capital Management||Norway, Oslo|
|Gruppo Bancario Credito Valtellinese||Italy, Palermo, Sicilia|
|Indaco Venture Partners||Italy, Lombardy, Milan|
|Inflection Venture Partners||-|
|InFocus Capital Partners||Jericho, New York, United States|
|Juren Chuangtou||China, Chongqing, Chongqing Shi|
|Linkage Biosciences||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Lucent New Ventures Group||-|
|MONEXgroup||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Ningbo Tianke Electronics Co., Ltd||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|NMT Capital||Massachusetts, Quincy, United States|
|Paddington Venture Capital||Delaware, United States, Wilmington|
|Pasadera Capital||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|Petri||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Sierba||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Sumitomo Corporation Europe Limited||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Washington state Department of Commerce||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|$50M||28 Jul 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$5M||07 Feb 2022||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$6M||28 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||04 Oct 2021||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$4M||31 Aug 2021||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$40M||18 Aug 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$30M||31 May 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$71M||15 Feb 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$5M||21 Oct 2020||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
– Amazon backed Bangalore-based startup Smallcase in a $40m Series C financing round.
– The round was led by Faering Capital and Premji Invest.
– Existing investors Sequoia Capital, Blume Ventures, Beenext, DSP Group, Arkam Ventures, WEH Ventures and HDFC Bank also participated in the new round.
– Smallcase offers a platform to help introduce a new generation of investors to the Indian equity markets.
– The startup offers an in-house team of licensed professionals who offer more than 100 portfolios of stocks and exchange-traded funds, as well as provides its users access to independent investment managers, brokerages and wealth platforms.
– Smallcase has amassed over 3 million users, who are transacting about $2.5 billion each year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.