Amylin Pharmaceuticals is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1987. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the San Diego.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2009. The high activity for fund was in 2007. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 participants. Despite the Amylin Pharmaceuticals, startups are often financed by QIC BioVentures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are QIC BioVentures, Innovis Investments. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GBS Ventures, QIC BioVentures.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Xenome, BioSeek. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Medical, Biotechnology. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
|CCC Marketing||Japan, Tokyo|
|Economic Development of the Longueuil Conurbation||Boucherville, Canada, Quebec|
|Forum Media Group||Bavaria, Germany, Merching|
|Franklin Square Group||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Global Excel Management Inc.||Canada, Quebec, Sherbrooke|
|Invitation Homes||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Jayant Group||Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India|
|Manipal Hospitals||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|Media Future||Japan, Tokyo|
|NKB||Baden-Wurttemberg, Binswangen, Germany|
|NY Group Partners||-|
|Prestige Angel||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Riordan, Lewis & Haden Equity Partners||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Signet Enterprises||Akron, Ohio, United States|
|Solis Capital Partners||California, Newport Beach, United States|
|The Provco Group||Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Times Bridge||California, Redwood City, United States|
|University of Melbourne||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Venture Capital Guiding Fund of Songjiang||China, Shanghai|
|Willfly Ventures||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|$10M||27 Nov 2007||Queensland|
|$10M||23 May 2007||South San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.