United States, New York
The primary office of this VC is located in New York. The VC's location is in North America, United States.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 4 others. Aside from 212 Ventures, start-ups are often funded by Pamlico Capital. The fund often co-invests with Investcorp, Pamlico Capital, Ridge Ventures (Formerly known as IDG Ventures USA). In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Susquehanna International Group (SIG), IDG Ventures.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Enterprise Software, Wireless. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. Also, a start-up has to be aged 1 and less years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - United States. Belenos, Vaultus are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund.
The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. The fund's activity peaked in 2000. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 47 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. 212 Ventures participates, on average, in 4 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2010.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: mosaicventures.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first_initial last, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.