Unicorn Nest news
– Human Interest, a SMB 401(k) provider that makes it easy for small and medium-sized businesses to help their employees save for retirement, has completed a $105m Series C investment round.
– The round was led by Glynn Capital, an existing investor, with participation by new investor NewView Capital.
– The additional financing brings the round to $105M and Human Interest’s total funding to $136.7M.
Capitalize, a startup that wants to make it easy to roll over your 401(k), closes on $12.5M Series A
– Capitalize, a startup that wants to make it easy to roll over your 401(k), closes on $12.5M Series A.
– The round was led by Canapi Ventures and joined by existing backers including Bling Capital, Greycroft, RRE Ventures and Walkabout Ventures.
– The company aims to address this very problem with a platform that it claims makes it virtually painless to locate misplaced 401(k) accounts, select and open individual retirement accounts (IRAs) and consolidate retirement plans – for free.