Candy Digital Secures $100 Million Investment in Series A Round; Values Company At $1.5bn
21 Oct, 2021
– VenoStent, an advanced materials company, today announced $2.3 million in seed funding.
– The company leverages its unique polymer engineering technology to develop bioresorbable slip-on polymer wraps, called SelfWrap.
– The product is aimed to eliminate vascular surgery failures, at first targeting vascular access surgery required to initiate hemodialysis treatment for end-stage renal disease (ESRD) patients.
– Creative Ventures led the round with participation from IAG Capital Partners, C3 Ventures, Olima Ventures, Texas Halo Fund, Cowtown Angels, and SP Investment Fund, among other prominent investors.
– This brings the total funding to date to more than $6 million.