3D BioFibR Inc. Raises New Capital to Scale Up Manufacturing in an Oversubscribed Round
21 Sep, 2021
– Amsterdam-based startup VanMoof has raised a $128m Series C funding round.
– The company designs and sells electric bikes that are quite popular in some markets.
– It now wants to become the world’s leading e-bike brand by iterating at a faster pace.
– Asia-based private equity firm Hillhouse Investment is leading the round, with Gillian Tans, the former CEO of Booking.com, also participating.
– Some existing investors also put some more money on the table, such as Norwest Venture Partners, Felix Capital, Balderton Capital and TriplePoint Capital.
– Overall, if you add it all up, the startup has raised $182m in total.