Vanadium ion battery startup Standard Energy raises $8.9M Series C from SoftBank Ventures Asia
20 Apr, 2021
– Valor Ventures Fund 2 is pleased to announce its seventh investment, a $1.75m Series Seed financing of Allelica, Inc.
– Valor General Partner Gary Peat joins the Allelica board of directors.
– In addition to lead investor Valor Ventures, participants in the round included AI-focused venture fund Pi Campus and prestigious genetics research institution Medical Genetics Center (MGZ) in Munich as a strategic investor.
– Allelica brings precision medicine into mainstream clinical practice through a Software-as-a-Service platform for the prediction of complex, genetic diseases using proprietary polygenic risk scores.
– With major customers across three continents, Allelica is poised to be the first mass adoption of precision medicine.