Nigerian fintech Appzone raises $10M for expansion and proprietary technology
23 Apr, 2021
– User Interviews, a CRM for product research teams to get user feedback, has closed on a $10m Series A round.
– The financing was led by Teamworthy Ventures, with participation from Las Olas, Accomplice, FJ Labs, ERA, Trestle Partners and ValueStream.
– The company was created out of failure, in some ways.
– Originally, the User Interviews team started with a project called Mobile Suites, an amenities logistics platform for hotels.
– It was a dud, and the team — Basel Fakhoury, Dennis Meng and Bob Saris — decided to do more user research before determining their next product.
– In trying to collect that research, they stumbled upon a huge problem.
– It often takes companies weeks, if not months, to conduct a study around user research.