Multiply Labs Raises $20M in Series A Funding
20 Apr, 2021
– UI-licious, a Singapore-based startup that simplifies automated user interface testing for web applications, announced today it has raised $1.5 million in pre-Series A funding.
– The round was led by Monk’s Hill Ventures and will be used to grow UI-licious’ product development and marketing teams.
– Founded in 2016 by Shi Ling Tai and Eugene Cheah, UI-licious serves companies of all sizes, and its current clients include Daimler, Jones Lang LaSalle and tech recruitment platform Glints.
– UI-licious enables users to write test scripts in pseudocode, or a language that is similar to plain English and therefore accessible to people with little programming experience.
– Software teams can then schedule how often the tests run.