Inari Raises $208M in Series D Funding
14 May, 2021
– Two Robbers Hard Seltzer raised $6m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Brand Foundry Ventures, a consumer-focused investment fund.
– Other investors include Nelson Peltz.
– The funding will help Two Robbers continue to grow its current Northeast and Mid-Atlantic distribution and will support its launch in several new U.S. states, including Massachusetts, Maryland/DC, Virginia, Rhode Island and Michigan.
– The additional funding will also be used to help enable the company to expand its product line, continue building its team, and support ongoing innovation.
– Two Robbers is a hard seltzer brand.