KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– Trax secured $640m in a Series E financing round.
– The round was led by Softbank Vision Fund 2 and technology-focused funds managed by existing investor BlackRock, Inc.
– New investors include OMERS, one of Canada’s largest defined benefit pension plans, and Sony Innovation Fund by IGV.
– Trax’s cloud platform is accelerating the digital transformation of consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies and grocery retailers by providing granular visibility of rapidly changing store conditions.
– Trax solutions enable users to make timely, data-driven decisions and implement immediate corrective actions.
– As a result, brands and retailers are accelerating growth, reducing costs, and driving awareness and purchase intent.
– Trax empowers its customers to provide the best shopping experiences imaginable.