Gettacar Raises $25 Million To Continue Building the Best Car Buying & Ownership Experience
27 Feb, 2021
– TigerGraph has raised $105m in series C funding.
– The company says it’ll put the proceeds toward product R&D, including the forthcoming TigerGraph Cloud on Google Cloud Platform, as well as expanded multiregional support on Amazon Web Services and Azure.
– TigerGraph also plans to grow its reach with local support in Asia, Australia, and New Zealand as it scales up with additional hiring in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
– TigerGraph’s pay-as-you-go cloud service aims to simplify graph management with a preconfigured app-generating tool.
– The company offers a dozen starter kits addressing use cases like fraud detection, personalized real-time recommendation, computation, explainable AI, machine learning, and supply chain analysis.