Doorstead, a Full-Service Property Manager That Provides Cash-Flow Certainty to Residential Landlords with Its Upfront Rental Guarantee, Raises $12.5 Million in Series A Funding
19 Apr, 2021
– Tetrate announced today that it has raised $40m in a Series B funding round led by Sapphire Ventures.
– Other new investors, Scale Venture Partners and NTTVC, and existing investors, Dell Technologies Capital, Intel Capital, 8VC, and Samsung NEXT, participated in the round.
– The Series B funding will be used to develop advanced capabilities within Tetrate Service Bridge, the only cloud-agnostic, hybrid cloud applications networking platform.
– Funding also will support a new SaaS offering: an Istio-based platform that makes the application service mesh easier to consume.
– Additionally, Tetrate will expand go-to-market activities in the Americas and initiate go-to-market teams in Europe and Asia.