KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– Sysdig, Inc. announced a $188m Series F funding round at a valuation of $1.19b.
– The round was led by Premji Invest & Associates and Third Point Ventures, with participation from Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, DFJ Growth, Glynn Capital, Goldman Sachs, Insight Partners, and Next47.
– Robert Schwartz from Third Point Ventures, Sandesh Patnam from Premji Invest & Associates, and Enrique Salem from Bain Capital Ventures have joined its board of directors.
– This round follows strong growth in 2020, a rapidly expanding customer base, a thriving open source community, and a massive growth opportunity with containers and cloud.
– In November 2020, Gartner increased its 2021 public cloud forecast to total $304.9 billion, up from $257.5 billion in 2020.