Inari Raises $208M in Series D Funding
14 May, 2021
– Swyft, a company that has just raised $17.5m in Series A, helps retailers of any size provide affordable same-day delivery.
– The round was co-led by Inovia Capital and Forerunner Ventures, with participation from Shopify and existing investors Golden Ventures and Trucks VC.
– Swyft is a marketplace, connecting a network of shipping carriers with vendors.
– The company provides software to those carriers to make them more efficient, and turns them into a vast network that allows them to pick up more inventory without adding to their infrastructure.
– To date, major players in both shipping and retail have dominated this space, thanks in large part to their ability to deliver quickly.