Creator+ raises $12M to build a film studio and streaming service focused on digital storytellers
23 Apr, 2021
– Swedish fintech Zaver raised $5m in funding.
– The round was led by Inbox Capital and Inventure.
– Other investors include Fredrik Österberg (founder of Evolution Gaming), Magnus Rausing (angel investor), Joen Bonnier (partner at Atomico), Fabian Hielte and Max Hobohm and Johannes Hobohm (owners of Ernstrom).
– The company is now doubling down on the durables sector (think: automotive, health & beauty, craftmanship, etc.) for both online and offline commerce.
– Zaver wants to accelerate the move away from plastic cards to mobile payments.