YishengBio Raises $130 Million in Series B Funding to Accelerate Pipeline Development and Commercialization
26 Feb, 2021
– Northmill Bank, a Swedish digital bank, raised $30m in funding.
– The round was led by M2 Asset Management and Coeli.
– The injection of cash will be used for continued geographical expansion and to accelerate the development of new products.
– Notably, this will include plans to launch in 10 new markets as Northmill aims to step on the gas. Next stop, Norway.
– The bank employs 150 people and offers savings, credits, payments and insurances.