Dutch startup QphoX raises €2M to connect quantum computers with a quantum modem
14 May, 2021
– StrikeReady, a cloud-based security operations and management company, has raised $3.6M.
– The seed round was led by 11.2 Capital, with participation from Outlier Venture Capital and multiple Silicon Valley angel investors.
– The funds will be used to accelerate Go-To-Market and sales, and grow the R&D team.
– StrikeReady has built a cloud based security operations and management platform that maximizes return on organizations’ existing security investments – people, process and products.
– The convergence of AI, data and automation helps the defenders to quickly respond to incidents, proactively defend against emerging threats, and / or operate at lightning speed.
– After decades of experience in cybersecurity and talking to hundreds of cybersecurity analysts and CISOs, the StrikeReady team identified three key problems to modernize security operations.