Accenture Makes Strategic Investment in African Fintech Startup Okra
22 Apr, 2021
– Striim announced $50m Series C funding led by Goldman Sachs Growth Equity.
– Summit Partners, Atlantic Bridge Ventures, Dell Ventures and Bosch Ventures are also participating in the round.
– Striim is led by Founder & CEO, Ali Kutay.
– Striim provides an enterprise-grade streaming data integration solution for moving data in real-time to the cloud.
– Striim’s technology collects data from on-premises or cloud enterprise databases leveraging non-intrusive, change data capture technology.
– Striim boasts a strong customer base in the Financial Services, Retail, Healthcare, Logistics, Telecom and Manufacturing markets in addition to a strategic partnership network with leading cloud database providers including Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure.
– Striim is based in Palo Alto, CA.