Arcellx Raises $115M in Series C Financing
23 Apr, 2021
– Freetrade, a U.K. stockbroker, raised $69m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Left Lane Capital and joined by L Catterton and Draper Esprit.
– The company has reached a post-money valuation of $366m following today’s funding round.
– After signing up, Freetrade lets you buy and sell shares from the company’s mobile app.
– If you want to invest in companies with expensive shares, such as Alphabet (Google’s parent company), you can buy fractional shares.
– Instead of spending over $2,000 for a single share, you can buy one-tenth of a share for one-tenth of the price.