reThought Raises $15.5M in Series A Funding
02 Aug, 2021
– Spiras Health announced a $14MM Series B funding round led by NEA, with participation from existing investors Altitude Ventures, FCA Venture Partners, and other strategic investors.
– The company will leverage the financing for new market launches, sales and marketing team build, R&D with technological development and strengthening its management team.
– Spiras Health is a provider of in-home and virtual healthcare solutions for patients with complex chronic conditions.
– The company has a refined clinical model for expansion into more markets with health plan partners.
– Their clinical teams address avoidable costs by bringing personalized services to the patient, increasing access, and improving quality of care through a highly efficient and scalable delivery model.