KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– SaaS-based physical security and smart building start-up, Spintly, has raised seed funding led by RiSo Capital, Silicon Valley, along with SucSEED Innovation Fund, India and Nikhand Investments LLC, Chicago.
– Spintly was founded in 2017 by two experienced entrepreneurs, Rohin Parkar and Malcolm Dsouza.
– Parkar worked in Silicon Valley at Broadcom, Nokia, and Motorola while Dsouza worked with Nokia in the field of wireless technology, firmware and software development.
– They started Spintly 2017 with a passion to build technology-based products in India.
– Spintly’s frictionless smartphone-based door access platform eliminates the need for key cards and elaborate wiring for a building’s access control.