KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– Solidia Technologies has raised $50m in a series B round of funding led by Breakthrough Energy Ventures, with participation from Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPP Investments), Breakthrough Energy Ventures, Prelude Ventures, and PIVA Capital.
– The company is now valued at $1bn.
– Solidia Technologies is a leading developer of low-carbon cement and concrete technologies.
– The company has developed a new cement technology that reduces CO2 emissions in the production of cement and consumes carbon in the production of concrete.
– The new funding will support the continued development and deployment of these leading technologies to accelerate the decarbonization of critical building materials industries.