1build Announces $19.5M in Funding
25 Sep, 2021
– SingleStore, the single database for all data-intensive applications, announced that it has raised $80m in its Series F round.
– The round was led by Insight Partners with participation from new investor Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
– Existing investors Khosla Ventures, Dell Technologies Capital, Rev IV, Glynn Capital, and Google Ventures also participated.
– SingleStore indicated that the 300%+ increase in new customer acquisition for its cloud service and 150%+ year-over-year growth in cloud revenue led to raising a new round to continue to power innovation and growth.
– The Series F round brings SingleStore’s total funding to $264m.