KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– Sesame has raised an additional $24m in funding, including new investments from Giant Ventures, Industry Ventures and Coefficient Capital.
– The latest funding brings Sesame’s total capital raised to just under $50m since its founding in 2019.
– Sesame will use the new funding to strengthen its dynamic, full-scope marketplace and expand its nationwide telehealth offerings and in-person care.
– This latest funding follows Sesame’s successful expansion into national telehealth coverage to complement its comprehensive in-person offerings.
– With over 1,000 providers treating patients across all 50 states, Sesame’s business has grown 25x in the past year.
– Sesame is launching prescription medication delivery this month, giving cash-pay patients convenient access to affordable medication.