InsurGrid raises pre-seed financing to help modernize legacy insurance agents
06 Mar, 2021
– Seraxis announced the closing of a $40M Series C financing round.
– The round was led by Eli Lilly and Company with participation from Frazier Healthcare Partners, Polaris Ventures, JDRF T1D Fund, and other investors.
– Seraxis is a privately held biotechnology company with operations located in the BioHealth Capital Region, Maryland.
– Seraxis proprietary transplant ready islets and device were developed in house.
– Seraxis is advancing its cell therapy/device combination, SR-01 to the clinic.