Exotanium Scoops Up $5M Seed Financing
20 Apr, 2021
– Section4, a NYC-based business upskilling platform, raised $30m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by General Catalyst with participation from Learn Capital and GSV Ventures.
– Larry Bohn and Paul Sagan will join the board of Section4 representing General Catalyst along with independent director Katherine Dillon.
– Total funding to date is now $37m, including previous investments by Jeff Bewkes and Tim Armstrong, former CEOs of Time Warner and AOL, respectively.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate the expansion of its curriculum and the development of its enterprise platform.